This is easy and simple vegan pancakes. You can still use this recipe even if you're not vegan you can just change some ingredients. Hope you enjoy! #healthy #vegan #pancakes #easy #quick #food #pancakerecipe
300g self-raising flour
1 tbsp sugar (any kind)
400ml of plant based milk (such as soya, almond or oat)
1 tbsp oil (for cooking)
Frying/ pancake pan
1) Whisk the flour, sugar and milk all together until batter is smooth
2) Add the tablespoon of oil to the pan and heat on medium
3) After about a minute of the oil heating up pour the batter in the pan to your size
4) After about a minute or until your pancake is able to be flipped, show off your tricks and flip that pancake over without failing (if you fail PLEASE take a picture and tag me in it on Instagram)
5) Once cooked both sides, serve and add your delicious toppings.
Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoy these delicious pancakes as i did making them and reporting to you! Please tag me in your #pancakepost on Instagram (@phoebeadams_) so i can see the yummy toppings you add. Until next time...
- Phoebe Xoxo