Updated: Feb 12
Most delicious, quick and easy curry. Perfect meal for dinner and is suitable for vegans and no premium prices!
1/2 sweet potato
30g of mixed beans (or any beans of your choice)
2 spring onions
1/2 red onion
1 tbsp oil
30g wholegrain rice
Tikka Marsala sauce
A chopping board
1) Firstly, take the skin off and chop your sweet potato into small bite-sized cubes. Fill half of the saucepan with water and boil your potato's on a high heat for about 10 minutes.
2) Add 1 tbsp of oil to a frying pan and fry your vegetables on a low heat.
3) Once potato's are softened drain the water and add the potato's to the frying pan.
4) Using the same saucepan, weight out the beans of your choice and allow them to be heated on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes but do NOT allow to boil.
5) Repeatedly stir each pan and once the beans have softened a little, add them to the frying pan and blend all food together.
6) Either pre-make your rice or weigh out 30g of wholegrain microwave rice and heat for 2 minutes.
7) Next, add your Marsala sauce to the frying pan just enough to cover all food and cook on medium heat for a further 2 minutes whilst repeatedly stirring.
8) Finally serve rice on plate followed by the curry and enjoy!
For final touches to personalise your meal you could add; Naan bread, Pitta bread, Any steamed green vegetables, Samosas, Poppadoms or prawn crackers.
Massive thanks for reading my blog and i hope you enjoyed. Please be sure to check out my other blogs and follow me on social media for immediate updates for posts. If you do try this recipe out me sure to tag me on Instagram. Until next time...
- Phoebe Xoxo