Updated: Feb 19
This blog will be the healthiest and most delicious recipes for you to try. I will be posting a variety of meals such as; breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and drinks. Also I will be acknowledging those who have dietary requirements and preferences.
***This meal serves ONE person only. I prepared this meal for myself, so the measurements are based off of my height (5'6) and my weight (8.5 stone). If you are older, heavier or taller than me i suggest you use measurements specified to you.
Lunch : Sweet Chilli Rainbow Salad
70g rice (of your choice)
50g garden peas
30g chopped red onion
20g chopped spring onion
1 tbsp oil
Sweet chilli sauce
serving bowl/ plate
1) Firstly, chop your onions and any other vegetables you would like to add, if not they aren't already chopped.
2) Add 1 tbsp oil to a frying pan on a medium heat.
3) Next, combine your choice of rice along with your vegetables into a bowl to mix together and then add your mixture to the frying pan.
4) Onions should be transparent and soft, rice should be browned, sweetcorn and peas should be softened along with the rest of your vegetables that you desire.
5) Once all cooked, add your sweet chilli sauce and stir together making sure the food is completely covered.
6) Turn down the heat to low and slowly heat all together for roughly 4-5 minutes.
7) Place salad leaves in a bowl (or on a plate) and serve your sweet chilli rainbow salad. Enjoy!
I'd like to thank you for reading and i would love for you to try this meal out yourself and post it on Instagram and tag me in your post to see how amazing your meal came out to be. If you have any dietary requirements or preferences that means you've changed the recipe to make it your own then please tag me in your post and let me know!
If you enjoyed this post then please stay tuned as there will be loads more meals being uploaded, to keep updated on my posts then follow me on social media as i will be updating my stories as well as a newsletter will be emailed to you if you have a subscription. Share this posts with your friends and family for more! Until next time...
- Phoebe Xoxo